Saturday 23 January 2010

Kangeroo Island

We started the day at some unearthly hour in order to catch our ferry to KI.Having drugged myself and the Archard children for our ferry crossing we spent a dazed but quiet hour crossing the sea to our destination. It was only a couple of hours later when Sarah finally broke through my and her kids stuporous sleep that I thought maybe I had overdone the dosage somewhat!Half doses for everyone next time well me at least.

We did manage to fit in a trip to the Sea Lion colony on our first day on the Island and enjoyed the proximity to these calm and somewhat lazy mammals as they sunbathed on the beach in all their glory. Interestingly our guide turned out also to be our server in the hotel resteraunt we dined at later that night some 40km away. Obviously you need to be multi talented to survive on this island!

No comments:

Post a Comment